Infections are the most commonly occurring and the cause of world wide pandemics killing millions of people in the past. Now, the medical and scientific community are concerned that the human race will encounter another pandemic super-infection and the cure will not be available. Bacteria and viruses have built resistance to our antibiotics and antiviral agents leaving us helpless, hopeless, and defenseless. We need to reevaluate our current methods in addressing infections. We had been so programmed and brainwashed in attacking and killing pathogenic bacteria and viruses and parasites in an infection, and totally forgot that the immune system, which is the main defense system of the human body, must be intact, boosted, and supported in order for infection not to develop in the first place.
Gano-C is the solution to this looming crisis. Our main goal is for the boosting of the immune system so that the body can have the ability to fight against any infection.
The following research about infections are included for reference:
- Antimicrobial effect of the Lingzhi or Reishi medicinal mushroom, Ganoderma lucidum (higher Basidiomycetes) and its main compounds.
- Antiviral activities of various water and methanol soluble substances isolated from Ganoderma lucidum.
- Current Advances in the Antimicrobial Potential of Species of Genus Ganoderma (Higher Basidiomycetes) against Human Pathogenic Microorganisms (Review).
- Inhibitory activity of Lingzhi or Reishi medicinal mushroom, Ganoderma lucidum (higher Basidiomycetes) on transformed cells by human papillomavirus.
- Triterpenes from the spores of Ganoderma lucidum and their inhibitory activity against HIV-1 protease.
- Antiviral effects of two Ganoderma lucidum triterpenoids against enterovirus 71 infection.
- Anti-proteolytic activity of Ganoderma lucidum methanol extract against Pseudomonas aeruginosa.
- Triterpenoids from Ganoderma lucidum inhibit the activation of EBV antigens as telomerase inhibitors.
- Determination of trace elements in anti-influenza virus mushrooms.
- Antiherpetic activities of acidic protein bound polysacchride isolated from Ganoderma lucidum alone and in combinations with acyclovir and vidarabine.
- Antiherpetic activities of various protein bound polysaccharides isolated from Ganoderma lucidum.
- Methanolic soluble fractions of lingzhi or reishi medicinal mushroom, Ganoderma lucidum (higher Basidiomycetes) extract inhibit neuraminidase activity in Newcastle disease virus (LaSota).
- Prophylactic Use of Ganoderma lucidum Extract May Inhibit Mycobacterium tuberculosis Replication in a New Mouse Model of Spontaneous Latent Tuberculosis Infection.
- Antimalarial and hepatoprotective effects of crude ethanolic extract of Lingzhi or Reishi medicinal mushroom, Ganoderma lucidum (W.Curt.:Fr.)P.Karst. (higher Basidiomycetes), in Plasmodium berghei-infected mice.
- Reishi mushroom Ganoderma lucidum Modulates IgA production and alpha-defensin expression in the rat small intestine.