Cancer is really the most devastating, most expensive, most emotionally and physically draining disease that has challenged mankind up to the present time. There are over 200 different kinds of cancer found in humans today. Diagnosis is not difficult with modern high tech machines such as CT scan, MRI, PET scan, ultrasound, etc. Biopsy is still the mainstay of the diagnostic procedures. However, when it comes to treatment, this has continued to be extremely challenging for our medical system. Current methods such as surgery (not the best option for most if not all cancers since metastasis is a frequent occurrence), chemotherapy (not a good option either since experience and research has shown poor 5-year survival rate of 2.1%, is extremely expensive, full of adverse side effects and destroys the immune system), and radiation (destroys mainly normal cells and helps the cancer to metastasize to other organs of the body) have produced poor results. Therefore, what is left is the natural world and honestly, there are so many natural remedies to choose from. So which one?
Research studies had been very scanty on medicinal herbs but I bring you good news. As a medical doctor since 1982, I made it a point in my life to follow up on the different forms of cancer treatment and their success rate. My own mother succumbed to breast cancer at a young age of 36. That was 1958 and I was only 9 years old. The surgeon did radical mastectomy and radiation, but the cancer metastasized to the lungs and the brain and she died in severe pain. Well, my mother’s cancer motivated and moved me to search the natural world for the solution to this devastating disease. I thank our awesome and loving Creator Jehovah God and His Son Jesus our King and ransom for giving us in His creation Ganoderma Lucidum and Vitamin C.
The good news to you is this: Our company has combined the two to give you the best immune booster in the world – Gano-C. This will give your body the immunity and ability to defend itself against any disease including cancer.
We have included current important cancer research on ganoderma for your reference below.
- The natural compound GL22, isolated from Ganoderma mushrooms, suppresses tumor growth by altering lipid metabolism and triggering cell death.
- Tumor inhibitory effects of intravesical Ganoderma lucidum instillation in the syngeneic orthotopic MB49/C57 bladder cancer mice model.
- Ganoderic acid X, a lanostanoid triterpene, inhibits topoisomerases and induces apoptosis of cancer cells.
- Antitumor and Immunomodulatory Activities of Ganoderma lucidum Polysaccharides in Glioma-Bearing Rats.
- Anticancer effect of triterpenes from Ganoderma lucidum in human prostate cancer cells.
- Anticancer Activity of Ganoderic Acid DM: Current Status and Future Perspective.
- Ganoderma lucidum polysaccharide enhances radiosensitivity of hepatocellular carcinoma cell line HepG2 through Akt signaling pathway.
- Ganoderma lucidum polysaccharide inhibits prostate cancer cell migration via the protein arginine methyltransferase 6 signaling pathway.
- Ganoderma lucidum causes apoptosis in leukemia, lymphoma and multiple myeloma cells.
- Ganoderma lucidum inhibits proliferation and induces apoptosis in human prostate cancer cells PC-3.
- Ganoderma lucidum inhibits proliferation of human breast cancer cells by down-regulation of estrogen receptor and NF-kappaB signaling.
- Combined effect of green tea and Ganoderma lucidum on invasive behavior of breast cancer cells.
- Ganoderma lucidum suppresses motility of highly invasive breast and prostate cancer cells.
- Ergosterol peroxide isolated from Ganoderma lucidum abolishes microRNA miR-378-mediated tumor cells on chemoresistance.
- Inhibitory activity of Lingzhi or Reishi medicinal mushroom, Ganoderma lucidum (higher Basidiomycetes) on transformed cells by human papillomavirus.