In the past, this was mainly related to the aging process. Nowadays, younger adults and millions of seniors suffer from pain, inflammation, swelling and limited freedom of movement at the affected joint.
There are three kinds of arthritis:
- Osteoarthritis — Usually occur in knee joints, vertebral joints, neck joints, shoulder and elbow joints. This condition is due to loss of joint fluid, deterioration and loss of bone, vertebral disc herniation, previous trauma, and consequence of previous surgery. Synthetic steroids (eg. cortisone injections, oral prednisone, and dexamethasone) are used to reduce inflammation. The main concern on these steroids is that they also lower the immune system increasing the risks of infection.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis — This is an autoimmune disease, meaning, due to the lack of clear cellular recognition, the body’s own defense cells attack their own cells. The result is inflammation, swelling, pain, stiffness and deformation of finger joints. Treatment is not easy and complex. Pain medications and synthetic steroids are the mainstay of treatment. Again, the adverse side effects of these drugs and their potential to destroy internal organs is a major concern.
- Gouty Arthritis — Mainly due to high uric acid. Often, uric acid crystals settle in the big toe of the foot causing excruciating pain and swelling.
We believe that the above three diseases are the result of low immune system and wrong lifestyle in eating and drinking. The proper way to address this is to boost the immune system with Gano-C in order for the body to have the ability to defend itself and restore cellular recognition. Awareness of all foods and drinks that exacerbate the patient’s condition is crucial. Gano-C is the best alternative option to drugs and medicines to relieve inflammation, swelling and joint pain without adverse side effects.
The following are scientific research on the effects of Ganoderma lucidum in inflammation and arthritis for reference:
- Immunomodulatory effects of lingzhi and san-miao-san supplementation on patients with rheumatoid arthritis.
- Ganoderma lucidum polysaccharide peptide reduced the production of proinflammatory cytokines in activated rheumatoid synovial fibroblast.
- Safety and efficacy of Ganoderma lucidum (lingzhi) and San Miao San supplementation in patients with rheumatoid arthritis: a double-blind, randomized, placebo-controlled pilot trial.
- Suppression of inflammatory and allergic responses by pharmacologically potent fungus Ganoderma lucidum.
- Suppression of the inflammatory response by triterpenes isolated from the mushroom Ganoderma lucidum.
- Probing Lingzhi or Reishi medicinal mushroom Ganoderma lucidum (higher Basidiomycetes): a bitter mushroom with amazing health benefits.
- Analgesic and anti-arthritic effects of Lingzhi and San Miao San supplementation in a rat model of arthritis induced by Freund’s complete adjuvant.